32. You will survive your first heartbreak
31. Ice cream, fries, The Notebook and a shoulder to cry is the best therapy for break-ups (or any situation, really!)
30. Don’t lose your identity when loving someone else
29. There’s never a “right time” for anything
28. Take responsibility for your actions, for your emotions
27. Fly babygirl.. travel as much as possible.
26. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever
25. Quality over quantity in all aspects of life (friendships, bags, time)
24. Trust God’s timing
23. Step out of your comfort zone (you will love yourself for it)
22. Sometimes things need to fall apart so better things can come together
21. Be compassionate
20. It’s not your job to show others the lessons they need to learn
19. Don’t ever forget your love for books
18. All relationships are hard work but only a few are worth it
17. Enjoy the journey
16. Give back – ALWAYS!
15. Family – Can’t live with them, can’t live without them
14. Even when you don’t have a reason to smile, SMILE
13. You will find your faith
12. Don’t ever lower your expectations for anyone
11. Spend your money on experiences, not things
10. You will always be a work in progress, that is OKAY AND A GOOD THING!
9. You don’t have to be stuck at a job you don’t like
8. Don’t be afraid to speak up in a room full of people that might not agree with you
7. Arguments can be good for the soul
6. You are not a product of your environment/childhood
5. Live your life in a way that inspires others
4. You can be your worst critic, don’t be so hard on yourself Princess!
3. Worrying about things won’t change a damn thing
2. When in doubt, pray
1. Always choose love
Happy 32nd birthday to me! Yes, I’m a Christmas baby!